Monday, February 9, 2015

Spring Wishlist!

We had a huge rain storm over the weekend, but the weather should be beautiful this week. I'm really excited for spring to come and ditch all my heavy sweaters and coats. I want pretty colors to spruce up my wardrobe and have been thinking about light layers and flowy items the last couple of shopping trips.

  1. Anthropologie Verda Maxi . Comes in Petite Size. I love the pretty colors, easy silhouette and the scarf print. I see this dress paired with my denim jacket and wedge sandals for a romantic and fun spring look. 
  2. Pleione blouse. This blouse comes in many colors and also petite size. I've been loving longer tops with skinny jeans or leggings and ankle boots. That's my jam!
  3. Sam Edelman Utility Jacket. I already have a utility jacket from Free People, but like this one more because of the lighter color. I like the easy fit and the longer length to pair with blouses and casual dresses.
  4. Sam Edelman Riding Boot. Comes in really small sizes! I tried these on over the weekend and I really like them. They are currently on sale, so the price is super reasonable for soft leather! I need to go back and try them on again just to see what they look like with a dress. The only downside is that the calf area fits wide.  
  5. Geo Print scarf. Loving the splash of color to pair with solid tops!
  6. Kate Spade Cedar Street Satchel. I've been looking for a satchel that I can wear as a cross-body and this one fits the bill! I'm undecided about the color though.
  7. Plaid Shirt. I'm imaging this shirt with skinny jeans and the riding boots!
  8. Ann Taylor Trench Cape (comes in XXS!). Kind of pricy, but Ann Taylor always has good sales so I'm definitely waiting on this.
  9. Sanctuary Remix Sweater. Spring is still chilly in SF so I thought light weight sweaters are definitely a must, but in pretty colors! I love the mixed media and the girly color combo.
  10. J Crew Slim Bf jeans. I have been trying on different bf jeans and most are a tad big! I was at J Crew over the weekend and tried their toothpick denim in size 24 and they fit pretty well.
  11. SK II Facial Treatment Water. My skin has been kind of dull and dry from the winter. I have changed up my skin care routine and have been using Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Day Emulsion and the eye cream! Both products have been really wonderful and makes my skin really nicely hydrated. I feel like I could use something more though and have been really wanting to try the SK II treatment water. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because it's so freaking expensive.
  12. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick. I love these shimmer bricks! I have the regular version and they give your skin such a nice glow and have been wanting to try the new brightening brick.
  13. Jo Malone Nectarine Honey Blossom Fragrance. This my go to fragrance for spring! Need to replenish pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!