Wednesday, February 4, 2015

City Chic with Leopard Spots

When I showed these pants to my bf, his initial reaction was like where are you going to wear those pants? He definitely wasn't a fan, as they were different from my usual solid color pants or jeans. I wore this outfit to go shopping last weekend and got tons of compliments from random strangers. As other people affirmed my decision, I think he is finally on board and was like...okay they're not so bad...I like them now. Ohhhh boys....
BR Factory Leopard Pants. Size XXSP. Similar | Aleah Dolman Top via Stitch Fix. Size XS. Similar | Carlos Santana Slingbacks. Similar | See by Chloe bag. Similar | Nars Cruella Lip Pencil

Shop this Outfit:

2 comments:

  1. Definitely cute! The pattern is eye-catching, but the black/white color pattern makes it a little more subdued. Does it have an elastic waistband?

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!