Sunday, February 1, 2015

Back in Action!

Hi blog friends, readers and everyone new to my blog! I was trying to break my cycle of going MIA, but relapsed for awhile...however I am back! I don't want to say "for good" because old habits are hard to break. Heehee! I've done a lot of shopping lately so I have quite a number of OOTD for you guys. Since I don't really have to dress up anymore, I've been shopping a lot in the junior department (Nordstrom, Macy's and Target) since the items fit smaller and the styles are more casual and trendier.
 
I don't have many mustard colored items, but have been loving it since my last H&M scarf purchase. I really like this Stitch Fix blouse's twist front neckline that gives the illusion of a longer torso without showing too much skin. The fit is on the relaxed and looser side, so if you're smaller than me I probably wouldn't recommend this top as it might swallow you up. I also recently discovered Articles of Society Jeans in BP department at Nordstrom. Their denim runs about $50 which I think is pretty reasonable. These jeans don't have stretch to them which is nice for a change, since jeans that have too much spandex can sometimes feel like leggings. They do bag out after a couple of wears, but I threw them in the washer and dryer and they shrank back up pretty nicely. I'm wearing a size 24 and would say that they run pretty true to size, but a little long on the length for me. I really like this brand and am thinking about picking up the lighter wash and white color since spring is just around the corner.

Shop This Outfit:

2 comments:

  1. Mustard is such a flattering colour on Asian skin tones! Glad to see you're back to posting.

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blush in these pics.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!