Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mustard + Navy Stripes

My blog friends have mentioned to me that I have a pattern of blogging a lot and disappearing off the face of the earth for a few weeks! LoL! Well, I'm trying to break that habit and be more consistent. It's just that I've been so busy lately and I wish there were more hours in the day to do all the things I love. Here's a simple outfit from last week, but I really liked it because it was so comfortable and cozy. I also love the mustard scarf which adds an instant touch of fall to any outfit.

I also ended up getting so much stuff from the F21 Friend and Family...in case you're wondering! It's scheduled to come tomorrow so I am super excited for my package to arrive. Below are items I picked up and I would have bought the  Colorblock Layered Tee + Tartan Plaid Scarf too (but both sold out when I was checking out!).

Open Leopard Cardigan, Lace Collar Shift Dress , Mustard Shift Dress (yes, totally feeling the mustard color and shift silhouette this season!),  V-back Chiffon Blouse (reminds me of a BR top I wanted), Burgundy Draped Cardigan (I already have this in the grey color), Floral Print Blouse (diversifying because I have too many solid tops), Leopard Print scarf (because the tartan one was sold out!), and tights in navy, burgundy and grey (I wasn't sure if I wanted the classic tights or the opaque tights so I ordered both).


H&M Top (similar) + Scarf (mustard color in stores) | F21 Skirt | LV Speedy | M.A.C Hang-up Lipstick   mixed w/ Ladybug lipstick

Shop this Outfit

7 comments:

  1. These colors are great together! And the lip color mix you did here is gorgeous! You make me want to experiment with lip color now. I just need to train myself not to lick my lips or anything else that would remove the color within ten minutes of putting it on. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo! Now going to have a look in my closet.
    http://workintothelifeiwant.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The navy and mustard work great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute post. love this outfit. great mxing of the navy and mustard color :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute color combo!! nice!

    xo
    hitomiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! love your blog (you're about my size), and your oufits are so cute!
    Julia
    Little Miss Haute Couture

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!