Monday, September 1, 2014

Gone With The Wind Fabulous Kind of Twirl

"I'm gone with the wind fabulous...now twirl...twirl...twirl"
This is my attempt to do the Kenya Moore twirl. It's harder than it looks! LoL! For those who don't know who she is, Kenya is from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I haven't heard much news on when the season will begin, but definitely looking forward to all the drama. I'm also curious to see if all the cast remembers are returning since Kenya and Porsha had a huge altercation last season.
The sandals I'm wearing in this picture are so comfortable! I have worn them all summer long to work and literally have walked and stood in them for 12 hours straight. I have gotten so many compliments about how cute they are from friends, co-workers and random strangers. The reviews on the website are terrible and people complain that they are poorly made, the straps will break and that it runs small. I ordered my usual size 5.5 and they felt comfortable the first time I wore them and there was no need to break them in. I'm a little confused!
DIY Top. Similar | F21 Pleated Maxi (size S), Platform Sandals,+ Bag (similar)

Shop This Look:

2 comments:

  1. Your top looks so pretty with that skirt. Never seen Real Housewives, but we have caught some episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!