Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Craving: Cutout and Lattice Details

I have a decent amount of cardigans and jackets in my current wardrobe. I'm good on those items for awhile, but definitely am in need of some cute tops to layer underneath my outerwear. I tried on this cute F21 Laddered Cutout Top a couple of weeks ago and really wanted the top to be a winner since the neckline detail was exactly what I was looking for. Even though the top was priced very reasonably, I decided to pass due to the fit in the armhole and chest area being very big. Below are a few items I've bookmarked and am thinking about purchasing the one on the top or bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!