Monday, June 30, 2014

Same Dress With A Few Changes

I've been really lazy with pattern making lately because it can take days of work! Instead of starting from scratch, I'm just using old patterns that I've previously created and making a few adjustments to them. I used the same pattern from this striped sweatshirt dress, but shortened the length and sleeves and also made the neckline a little higher. Can you tell it's the same dress with a few changes? ;)
 Wearing:
DIY Dress | Michael Kors Berkley Sandals | LV Clutch (similar) | MAC Brick Liner + Bobbi Brown Crystal Gloss

Shop Similar Lace Dresses:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lace pattern! Love the cream/white lining...really draws attention to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I was actually debating between a nude lining (it looks whiteish in the pics) or black lining and decided with the nude to show off the lace details. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!