Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Good Ole Basics

When I don't know what to wear, I turn to basics that are easy to throw on and don't require ironing. Both items are under $15.
Gap Favorite long-sleeve V-neck. XSP. Comes in a few colors and tempted to pick up the coral for spring.
Old Navy Rockstar Tuxedo - Gray. 0S. Use code Save20 for an extra 20% off. Measurements: 27.5" inseam, 26.75 waist, 7" rise, 9.5" leg opening. 
I also ordered the Rockstar in Ankle-Zip Blue Ridge  (27" inseam, 26.75" waist, 7" rise, 10.5" leg opening) and French Grey (28" inseam, 27" waist, 8" rise, 9.5" leg opening). 
I returned the ankle jeans because the inseam was too short to be regular length and too long to be ankle length on me. I also thought the leg opening was also too wide. I wasn't crazy about the French Grey color (too light) in person and the inseam was a tad too long.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute like that! And the view out your window looks pretty! Love large windows like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a simple look, but really pretty ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice :D
    Please give an opinion for my blog:

    http://fashion-stuffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!